PC Workshop know that a common fault with the IMac and MacBook is the never ending spinning wheel due to software becoming corrupt or a imminent hard drive failure. This happens for a variety reasons such as not programmes not properly being installed, key files being accidentally deleted or overwritten or lately an update can corrupt the software.
We can rectify this quite quickly often turning the job around within 24 hours.
We also cater for other Mac repairs including
• System being slow
• Programmes being non-responsive (spinning wheel)
• Wont boot up (displays a no entry sign)
• Error messages coming up Kernel Panic
• Damaged Screens
• Faulty USB and Firewire Ports
• Damaged Charging Port
• Corrupt Hard Drives (shows a documents folder)
• Damaged DVD Drive
• Memory Upgrades