PC Workshop offers laptop and desktop users advanced hard drive data recovery services. If your hard drive has failed? And you cannot read files or you have data which has been deleted and that you wish to retrieve, we offer services to restore disks and lost data using our advanced recovery tools. We specialise in file retrieval and can recover your data as well as restore your hard drive disks in some cases.

data-recoveryWith our 90% Recovery Rate you stand a better chance of us retrieving your data with PC Workshop, and for the other 10% we know a man that can!!!

As we all practically run our lives from our computers we cant afford to lose whats taken years to build up. This means that our lives are on hold when our computer goes wrong and all the data on our devices is unavailable. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve got a business that has lost all of its essential files, or whether you’ve just lost all the contacts and photos – you need the good data recovery services, and you need them fast.


Can You Afford to Lose Your Files on Your Computer?

For any home or office computer, data security is of absolute importance. You may think this will not affect you but data loss is common and happens in many ways. Hard drive failure commonly referred to as a computer crash, accidental file deletion and hardware theft (usually in the case of laptops).

Another threat to your important information on your computer is posed by computer viruses.
Losing Data on your home or office PC can be a very upsetting as well as costly learning experience.
Let us work with you on all your backup needs so that we can put a system in place that will help you avoid the time consuming and costly process of recovering data.

We can install a robust/affordable backup system for either home of office use.

From as little as £25 you can have all your important data backed up automatically

These scenarios can be avoided if your data is regularly backed up to a second hard drive, Network hard drive, Server, external hard drive etc.

PC Workshop will set up an Automatic Backup System for you. Once setup, data backups are done automatically, Giving you peace of mind knowing that valuable files are safe and secure.

We will create an automatic Backup for the following files and Folders.

  • My Documents folder(your pictures, personal files, including your music files.)
  • Desktop
  • Outlook/Outlook Express/Windows Mail
  • Address Book
  • Favourites
  • Plus any further folders that you designate

 Contact PC Workshop on 01925 713359

or 07729 917926

hp_hddlaptop repair_opt