PC Workshop has just saved a mans entire photo gallery of his family taken over the past 15 years, he was ecstatic with the results at it totaled around 200Gb. As no doubt were his family.
If you are suffering from data loss, or your computer / Laptop isn’t running right or unexpectedly shutting down and you can’t access your data, here are a few steps to follow to ensure the highest chance of a successful recovery..
Turn off your computer as continued operation can cause greater damage
- Do not restart the computer:- when a hard drive is in a distressed state, any extra actions can cause more damage
- Do not install or re-install any software or hardware
- Do not shake, disassemble, or attempt to clean a damaged drive
- Do not use a file recovery or other data recovery software to repair a damaged drive
- Do not try to clean or dry a wet drive
- Do not try to operate a visibly damaged device.
We can usually recover valuable business data or irreplaceable personal files, lost documents, spread sheets, presentations, database files, graphics, photos, music files or virtually any other type of file we put our specialist knowledge and cutting-edge technology to work on, and if not we know someone who can.